Our lawyers at Capitol Law Group, PLLC provide competent, knowledgeable, and experienced legal counsel in a wide variety of practice areas.
The variation of our law practice areas is our strength and an asset for clients who appreciate that representation for many legal matters can be found within one law firm.
Experienced Idaho Lawyers with Offices in Boise and Emmett
Our attorneys hold licenses to practice law in Idaho, Utah, and Wyoming. We have two Idaho law firm locations in Boise and Emmett for the convenience of our clients.
Our Boise and Emmett lawyers offer a versatile addition of legal skills to meet and exceed our clients’ needs. Capitol Law Group, PLLC is committed to educating our clients about their rights and responsibilities under the law. With our tried and true practice areas, we provide sound advice so that our clients can make an informed decision about their legal options.
Idaho Attorneys Committed to Your Success
When you retain an Idaho law firm, in any one of our practice areas, you trust that the service you receive is competent and in your best interest. Our Boise attorneys and Emmett attorneys dedicate themselves to validating that trust. Whether you need legal representation on personal or business matters, our Idaho lawyers and staff all have one goal—providing incomparable legal representation for you.
Our practice areas include:
- Insurance Defense and Coverage Issues
- Complex Civil Litigation
- Plaintiff’s and Defendant’s Personal Injury Litigation
- Plaintiff’s and Defendant’s Employment Issues
- Family Law
- Corporate Law & Corporate Governance
- Entity Formation
- Entrepreneur & Start-up Business
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Tax Planning & Compliance
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Employment Litigation
- Public Employment Wrongful Discharge
- Policy Development & Drafting
- Discrimination & Harassment
- Non-Compete Agreements & Employment Contract Issues
- Fringe Benefits
- Qualified & Non-Qualified Retirement Plans
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensations Plans
- Professional Services & Employment Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements & Independent Contractor Agreements
- Organizing & Formation
- Tax Planning
- Development (Operation & Organization)
- Transactions & Property Acquisitions
- Design & Construction
Other practice areas include: misdemeanor criminal defense, estate planning and probate, family law, insurance defense and coverage issues, and taxation.